Sunday, May 18, 2014

Digital Picture Touch-ups

I recently had the opportunity to bid on a job for a a company that was selling Dental Hygiene products, what they needed was someone to touch up their pictures so that they were brighter and to remove minor blemishes and scars.

These were the "Before" pictures that I received as an example of what their pictures would look like.

Picture before re-touching
Before adjustments

Picture before re-touching
Before adjustments


And this is what I was able to accomplish with very little effort in a short amount of time,  I know there are a couple of things that still need to be done, I didn't go any further with the touch ups because the Project owner canceled the project (rather than award it to one of the bidders) 

Picture after minor re-touching
After minor touch-ups
Picture after minor re-touching
After minor touch-ups



If you have pictures that you would like touched up or restored to glory, please send me an e-mail and I will shoot you an estimate on what it will take to clean up your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment