Friday, March 1, 2013

Things are Happening!

Hart Webpages Header



Good Things are happening for me at Hart Webpages.
First, B & B Auto Salvage is getting work done on their website.
Second, Outdoor Webpages is merging with Hart Webpages.
this was a web paging site that my Dad operated, he is now hunting and fishing so much that he has little time to create websites, but I will follow in his footsteps of making sure that everyone, even outdoorsmen, can have a website, whether it is to show off their trophies or share their experiences hunting.
I will be offering my services to hunting clubs looking to get their name out.  it's hard getting new business while you are always out hunting and helping others create new hunting experiences.

I also had the opportunity to work with David Enriquez on some more websites, which is always a pleasure.
Add him to your Circles +Dave Enrico
Check out DesignTime's Facebook Page RapidCitydesignTIME

Dave and I have been working together for a little over a year now, and we make a pretty good team.

Check out one of his current projects
www.thehousepicks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment